Senior Trust Accountant
(Senior) Trust Accountants (Corporate Financial Services, NO DUTCH required!)
(please read the requirements carefully)
Our agency specializes in jobs in an international working environment mostly within the Dutch Trust Branch. English is the spoken language for most of our clients, a fluency or good
working knowledge in other languages, such as Chinese, Arabic, Russian, Spanish, or French will be a big plus point! We have partnerships with firms of all sizes.
Our clients range from Global leading corporates to smaller, more intimate companies (1 – 50 FTE and above) We will see what fits you best.
All of our clients offer excellent career opportunities; the possibility to develop themselves and grow within the business in a great working environment. Great salaries and benefits.
Most of our clients are based in Amsterdam but we are occasionally recruiting elsewhere. (also on demand) If you tick all the boxes a sponsorship may be provided.
Responsibilities & requirements:
- 2 -7 years of work experience within Corporate Financial Services, Trust office, Fund services or Accountancy (must have)
- Fluency in English and additional languages are a plus point.
- Finished studies, for instance in the direction of Bachelor or Master in Accountancy, Business Administration, Accounting & Control etc.
- Can draw up annual accounts independently.
- Good working knowledge and experience with international reporting systems, IFRS, and Dutch GAAP.
- Responsible for various tax returns, CIT, and VAT.
- Responsible for the complete financial administration of own client portfolio.
- Can run several clients’ administration independently.
- Main contact for clients, banks, and tax offices.
- Works closely with colleagues from legal and tax departments.
- Team player.
The responsibilities may vary with the seniority of the position.
Click to read or download as a PDF
Can you recognize yourself in the role of Senior Trust Accountant? Or maybe you know somebody else? Please contact Prema at: firstname.lastname@example.org or via +31628541794