For Trust- and Accountants offices
What can you expect from me?
I have a solid experience of 4 years, with recruitment of Financials within and for Dutch Trust- and Accountants offices and I have worked in companies providing- or related to financial services for 12 years. I like the branch, have a strong affinity with it and I have built a very strong network of professionals working in these sectors.
It is very important to me to know my customers as each company and even departments within the company have their own ethics and individuality. It is extremely important to me to get to know you, as I get to know my candidates, to provide long-lasting working relationships. Between the candidates, I recruit for you and between ourselves.
- A high “end to end” service.
- I am interviewing and selecting each candidate personally (either in real life or via an extended video call) and I am monitoring the whole process, from the introduction, and the interview, to the finalization of the probation period. I always stay in touch with my clients and candidates and do regular checkups in the starting period to see if
everything is going as expected.
- A thorough interview with you to find out your specific needs, and to get a “feeling” about your company, work ethics, and atmosphere.
- A solid reference check of my candidates.
- I am very selective in who I introduce to you. You can expect only the best and my honest input.
- Knowledge of your business.
- An extremely good understanding of the type of candidate that matches your needs.
- No active head hunting with existing employees of yours. If one of your employees approaches me or is publicly open to a career move, I may consider helping them out.