What can you expect from me?
I am enthusiastic and driven to find the job and working environment that you wish for. Some of the people I recruited even say that I helped them find their “dream job”. I hope and strive to do the same for you. In order to do this, I will need to get to know you: your capacities, knowledge, ambition and your wishes. I am a realistic and open sparring partner with a clear goal, and that is to find you a job with the career opportunities that you want and to create long-lasting relations, between you and your new employer and between ourselves. It will be great to keep you in my network!
If you are currently working for a Trust Company and want to see what possibilities there are outside your current branch, I will gladly open my network for you and assist where I can.
- An open interview to get to know your capacities and to get to know you as a person.
- A sparring partner throughout the process.
- Because I know my clients really well I can help you prepare for your interview. Give you points of attention. Good preparation will help you with your nerves, should you have them. I will take the time to guide you through all stages, from our interview until after the job interview, and even after you have found your dream job.
- Honest feedback.
- A professional re-write of your CV, in our Trust Professional house style.
- I will never introduce you to my clients without your consent.
- If you have a specific skilled CV I can do “open introductions” within my network. For certain candidates, my network can create vacancies, so if you don’t completely match our general search profile but you are skilled and enthusiastic, don’t hesitate to contact me anyway.
- I won’t give up!
- Should you by any chance NOT get the job on the first go, I will keep searching for you. Also, we will talk about what could have been done differently during
your interview, so you will be prepared and confident in the next one.