Enthusiastic Financial Accountant
Our client is a middle-sized, young trust company with an open culture. Currently, there are 18 people working at the office but they expect to double in size in the next year. Their office is based next to the Amsterdam Central Station and the ambience at the office is very nice.
We are currently looking for a Financial Accountant. In this position, you will be managing your own client portfolio. The type of clients are very diverse and are based worldwide. You will form a team and work closely with your colleagues from the Legal and Fiscal departments and the account manager.
Your role will be a combination of accounting and you will be the contact person for your clients with regard to all financial matters. This position can allow you to work a couple of days per week from home.
- Perform day-to-day bookkeeping of client companies.
- Draw up, check and assess accounting records, and annual accounts.
- Draw up annual reports and accounts.
- Filing of the annual accounts & reports at the Dutch Chamber of Commerce.
- Cash & Credit management.
- Consult with banks, lawyers, auditors advisors, tax consultants and governmental institutions
- Be the main contact person for your client’s groups with regard to all financial aspects.
- Reports to the Dutch Central Bank.
- Minimum: Bachelor’s degree in the field of accounting: For instance Business Administration, Accountancy, Finance & Control)
- Work experience and knowledge of IFRS
- Several years of work experience within corporate finance, financial services or accountancy is an advantage
- Fluency in English both verbal and in writing. Dutch or any other languages are a plus point
- Strong communication skills
- Organizational and time management skills
- Has a positive mindset
Click to read or download as a PDF
Can you recognize yourself in this role? Or maybe you know somebody else? Please contact Prema at: firstname.lastname@example.org or via +31628541794