Account Manager Finance
Our client is a middle-size Trust Company with an open, no-nonsense culture, with branches in The Netherlands, Jersey, Luxembourg, The Cayman Islands and Monaco. Their Amsterdam office is expanding, so we are currently looking for an experienced Account Manager Finance.
In this challenging job role, you will be responsible for the complete administration from a-z for your own client portfolio.
- Manage the entire financial administration for your own client portfolio.
- Produce periodic group reporting for client companies.
- Prepare annual accounts for Dutch (holding) entities.
- Prepare and coordinate consolidated (IFRS) annual accounts for client group structures.
- Liaise with auditors and other professional advisors.
- Work closely with legal and tax departments.
- First contact point for your own client portfolio.
- Contact with Dutch Tax authorities, and the “Nederlandse” Bank
- Maintain directorship and/or proxy holder responsibilities.
- Assist in the development and training of junior members of the team.
- Remain abreast of any new developments in legislation and other practices relevant to accounting.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with statutory and other requirements, including WTT, WWFT and transaction monitoring.
- Ensure compliance with Company standards, policies and procedures.
- Manage systems and processes used within the accounting function.
- Identifying efficiencies and improvements where appropriate.
- Escalate matters as appropriate.
- Promote the company’s brand and share the vision and values consistently internally and externally.
- Undertake any reasonable ad-hoc tasks as may be required from time to time.
- Ensure an efficient and high-quality service is provided to all clients.
- Must hold an industry-relevant qualification.
- Substantial relevant working experience (minimum of 3-5 years) with a corporate services provider, audit firm, accounting firm or finance department.
- Proficient IFRS knowledge, Dutch GAAP knowledge and consolidation skills.
- Proficient in Dutch and English.
- Possess a proficient understanding of any relevant tax legislation and demonstrate an understanding of future tax changes as they arise.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of external regulations and legislation and of the internal policies and procedures including anti-money laundering risk ratings, cash flow monitoring and signing limits.
- Excellent IT skills and an ability to demonstrate a skill set across the spectrum of business systems.
- Strong communication skills.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Strategic thinker who enjoys working in a commercial and fast-paced environment.
- Has a positive, optimistic and “can-do” attitude.
- Has the commitment to maintaining professional knowledge through attendance at relevant seminars, webinars, presentations and reading.
The Dutch office currently holds 20 people who are working in the finance, legal and tax departments. The business is growing and there is room for initiative and input.
The teams work closely together and everybody has client-facing roles, therefore, we are looking for an enthusiastic and communicative financial who can independently manage the whole administration of their own client portfolio
Click to read or download as a PDF
Can you recognize yourself in this role? Or maybe you know somebody else? Please contact Prema at: email@example.com or via +31628541794